1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
I've been tagged by Spirit--Productions ! Thank you for calling Heartsy cute by the way ^-^
To make things easier, I'll talk about Heartsy's reformed version.
1. Since Heartsy is a changeling, she can turn into pretty much anything! Thanks to making new friends with new interests, she learned how to turn into a car, an airplane (also known as the Alicorn 2), a boat, and a spaceship. She's also known to melt into goo and/or explode into sparkles on occasion and can stretch her limbs like rubber if need be.
2. Heartsy's signature hair bow isn't just for looks anymore. If she touches it, it makes a shield bubble appear around anyone that's nearby. It's very handy in combat!
3. Since she doesn't need to feed off love anymore, Heartsy has developed a taste for sweet foods. Especially muffins, cookies, and cake, which she likes to summon frequently (much to the delight of her friends).
4. Though she can be pretty powerful, Heartsy's biggest weakness is her own mind. If she gets stressed out or makes a big mistake, she fears reverting back into her old changeling form. You'll be able to tell if this is going through her mind; she'll turn gray and will try to hide away from everyone. If it gets really bad, look out for holes in her legs; her mood affects her appearance without her realizing it sometimes.
5. (Real-life fact) Heartsy wasn't always a changeling to begin with. I originally planned for her to only be a pegasus. That all changed during a 30 day art challenge where one of the days required one to draw their OC as a changeling. I fell in love with the design and I'm happy I made the switch, as a changeling fits my personality so much better! I'm interested in many different things plus it's always fun turning Heartsy into different characters and forms.
6. Heartsy's story is rather similar to Thorax's, even though it was thought of long before his debut. She grew unhappy with how Chrysalis ran things and fled to Ponyville, creating a Pegasus disguise to blend in. Though Chrysalis did find her a few times after that, her time in Ponyville has been spent pretty peacefully. After making friends, Heartsy finally let her disguise slip so ponies could see who she really is. After many antics she finally transformed into the new design and has been happily sharing love ever since!
7. Even if the in-show changelings lose their ability to take the form of other beings, Heartsy will still retain that ability. Being able to change into different things is way too fun a power to lose and always provides for interesting situations. (Especially in videos!)
8. Heartsy is a pony-sona blended with an OC in the way that she represents my personality, but has her own story as well. She is energetic, artistic, and very spacey a lot of the time. She tends to leave her front door open, allowing her friends and strangers to walk in whenever they please. If you find her zoned out in a conversation (or in general), she either doesn't know what to say or is lost deep in thought.
This was fun to type up! Now to tag 8 people in the same challenge
Skyler-Dustpaw Storm-ChaserMLP SuperstarEdge96 haloking771 kpeacock03 JessicaPedley PickFairy A-Bright-Idea